Category:Scores featuring the keyboard 4 hands
→ See also: Scores featuring keyboard soloists — Scores featuring the harpsichord 4 hands — Scores featuring the organ 4 hands — Scores featuring the piano 4 hands.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Scores featuring the keyboard 4 hands"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Sonata for 4 Hands in A major (Bach, Johann Christoph Friedrich)
- Sonata for Keyboard 4 Hands, Op.4 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Sonata for Keyboard 4 Hands, Op.19 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Sonata for Keyboard 4-hands, W.A 19 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- Sonata for Keyboard Four-Hands in F major, Op.27 (Sterkel, Johann Franz Xaver)