The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores featuring the harpsichord 4 hands". These include both original works and arrangements specifically for 2 players (4 hands) at a single harpsichord, either as soloists or as part of a small instrumental ensemble.
→ See also: Scores featuring the harpsichord — Scores featuring the keyboard 4 hands — Scores featuring the organ 4 hands — Scores featuring the piano 4 hands.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.</center>
Pages in category "Scores featuring the harpsichord 4 hands"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Sonata for Keyboard 4 Hands, Op.10 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Sonata for Keyboard 4-Hands in E minor (Dalberg, Johann Friedrich Hugo von)
- Sonata for Keyboard Four-Hands in F major, Op.27 (Sterkel, Johann Franz Xaver)
- Sonata for Piano 4-Hands in D major, Op.18 (Ferguson, Ludwig Wilhelm Tepper von)
- 4 Sonatas and 2 Duetts, Op.15 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- 4 Sonatas and 2 Keyboard Duets, Op.18 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- 4 Sonatas for Keyboard 4-Hands (Burney, Charles)
- 2 Sonatas for Keyboard 4-Hands, Op.7 (Eberl, Anton)
- 2 Sonatas for Keyboard Duet, Op.32 (Vanhal, Johann Baptist)
- 4 Sonatas for Keyboard Four-Hands, Op.28 (Sterkel, Johann Franz Xaver)