IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Category:Scores featuring the harpsichord 4 hands
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores featuring the harpsichord 4 hands". These include both original works and arrangements specifically for 2 players (4 hands) at a single harpsichord, either as soloists or as part of a small instrumental ensemble.
→ See also: Scores featuring the harpsichord — Scores featuring the keyboard 4 hands — Scores featuring the organ 4 hands — Scores featuring the piano 4 hands.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.</center>
Pages in category "Scores featuring the harpsichord 4 hands"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Sonata for Keyboard Four-Hands in F major, Op.27 (Sterkel, Johann Franz Xaver)
- Sonata for Piano 4-Hands in D major, Op.18 (Ferguson, Ludwig Wilhelm Tepper von)
- 4 Sonatas and 2 Duetts, Op.15 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- 4 Sonatas and 2 Keyboard Duets, Op.18 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- 4 Sonatas for Keyboard 4-Hands (Burney, Charles)
- 2 Sonatas for Keyboard 4-Hands, Op.7 (Eberl, Anton)
- 2 Sonatas for Keyboard Duet, Op.32 (Vanhal, Johann Baptist)
- 4 Sonatas for Keyboard Four-Hands, Op.28 (Sterkel, Johann Franz Xaver)