Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
|Works by this person are most likely not public domain within the EU and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. They may also be protected by copyright in the USA, unless published before 1923, in which case they are PD there as well. However, this person's works are public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), and in other countries where the copyright term is life+50 years.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Joseph Salmon (5 April 1864 — 1943)
- Detailed biography: None given
- Recordings: None given
Arrangements by: Salmon, Joseph
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Cello Sonata in E minor (Birckenstock, Johann Adam)
- Cello Sonata in E minor (Gasparini, Quirino)
- Cello Sonata in F major (Berteau, Martin)
- Cello Sonata in F major (Grazioli, Giovan Battista)
- Cello Sonata in F major (Porpora, Nicola Antonio)
- Cello Sonata in G major, Op.25 (Berteau, Martin)
- 2 Cello Sonatas (Cervetto, Giacobbe Basevi)
- 6 Cello Sonatas, Op.1 (Marcello, Benedetto)
- 12 Cello Sonatas, Op.1 (Antoniotto, Giorgio)
- 6 Cello Sonatas, Op.12 (Bréval, Jean-Baptiste)
- Violin Sonata in A minor (Bononcini, Giovanni)
- Violin Sonata in B-flat major (Valentini, Giuseppe)
- Violin Sonata in G major (Pianelli, G.)
- Violin Sonata in G minor (Eccles, Henry)
- 10 Violin Sonatas (Francœur, François)
- 12 Violin Sonatas (Nardini, Pietro)
- 6 Violin Sonatas, Op.1 (Guerini, Francesco)
- 6 Violin Sonatas, Op.2 (Nardini, Pietro)
- 10 Violin Sonatas, Op.4 (Senaillé, Jean Baptiste)
As Editor (5)
Works edited by: Salmon, Joseph
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.