Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
First edition (later printing)
Moscow: P. Jurgenson, n.d.(1887). Plate 13639.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Piano 4 hands (Langer)
||Op.61, TH 34
- Gigue. Allegro (G major, 41 bars)
- Menuet. Moderato (D major, 40 bars)
- Pregheira. Andante non tanto (B♭ major, 67 bars)
- Thème et variations. Allegro giusto (G major, 342 bars)
|Year/Date of Composition
||1887-11-26 — Moscow, Russian Musical Society: Pyotr Tchaikovsky (conductor)
||1887 — Moscow: P. Jurgenson, 55 pages. Plate 13639.
||Orchestra: 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets (A, B♭, C), 2 bassoons + 4 horns (F), 2 trumpets (B♭) + timpani, cymbals, glockenspiel + harp, strings.
||Each movement in the suite is an adaptation of a work by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
- Eine Kleine Gigue in G major, for piano (1789), K.574
- Minuet in D major, for piano (1786–87), K.355/576b
- Ave Verum Corpus, motet for chorus, strings and organ (1791), K.618, as adapted by Franz Liszt in his À la Chapelle Sixtine, for solo piano (1865), S.461
- Variations on "Unser dummel Pöbel meint" from Gluck's "Pilger von Mekka" in G major, for piano (1784), K.455