The list below includes all pages in the category "Passamezzos". This includes works designated by their composers as a 'Passamezzo' in a title or subtitle. The passamezzo was an Italian dance of the 16th and early 17th centuries. See also Dances.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Passamezzos"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Passamezzo antico (Ammerbach, Elias Nikolaus)
- Passamezzo detto il Bakfark (Barbetta, Giulio Cesare)
- Passamezzo, SSWV 107 (Scheidt, Samuel)
- Passamezzo (Dalla Gostena, Giovanni Battista)
- Passamezzo (Eijkhout, Victor)
- Passomezo Comun III (Schmid I, Bernhard)
- Passomezo II (Schmid I, Bernhard)
- Passomezo I (Schmid I, Bernhard)
- Passomezo Ungaro (Schmid I, Bernhard)
- Pass’emezzo della Paganina (Phalèse, Pierre)
- Pavanne passemaize & sa Gaillarde (Gervaise, Claude)
- Pratum musicum longe amoenissimum (Adriaenssen, Emanuel)
- Il primo libro Intabolatura di liuto (Neusidler, Melchior)