The list below includes all pages in the category "For treble instrument, continuo". This includes works originally scored for an unspecified treble instrument (e.g., flute, recorder, violin, etc.) with continuo. See also Scores with open instrumentation, Scores with basso continuo.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "For treble instrument, continuo"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Canzon Prima Canto solo (Frescobaldi, Girolamo)
- Canzon quarta, F 8.05c (Frescobaldi, Girolamo)
- Canzon Seconda Canto solo (Frescobaldi, Girolamo)
- Canzon Terza Canto solo (Frescobaldi, Girolamo)
- A Collection of New Strathspeys, Reels (French, John)
- A Collection of Reels, Strathspeys and Jigs (Pringle, John)
- A Collection of Scots Reels or Country Dances (Bremner, Robert)
- A Collection of Slow Airs, Reels & Strathspeys (Macintyre, Duncan)
- A Collection of Strathspeys and Reels (Shepherd, William)
- A Collection of Strathspeys, Reels and Country Dances (Petrie, Robert)
- 24 Country Dances for the Year 1748 (Davis, T.)
- Sonata da chiesa, TWV 41:g5 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- 18 Sonatas in 1, 2, 3 Parts (Fontana, Giovanni Battista)
- Suite for Two Flutes and a Suite for Treble and Bass, Op.3 (Philidor, Pierre Danican)
- 6 Suites and 2 Sonatas, Op.27 (Boismortier, Joseph Bodin de)
- 2 Suites for Two Flutes and 2 Suites for Treble and Bass, Op.2 (Philidor, Pierre Danican)