There are other files on individual pages for the pieces. If the title in the contents list below is a clickable link, there will be more there (either original instrumentations or arrangements).
London: John Young, 1700.
Public Domain [tag/del]
||A Choice Collection of Ayres For the Harpsichord or Spinett
||Harpsichord or Spinett
Music by John Blow, Francis Piggot, Jeremiah Clarke, John Barrett & William Croft.
After introductory pages on "Directions to the Learner", "Example of the Time of Length of Notes", "Rules for Graces", the pieces are:
- A Sett by D' [Dr.] Blow: Almande, Corant, Minuett
- Sarabrand by Mr. Croft
- Iigg [unclear if this is still Mr. Croft]
- A Set by Mr. Frn. Piggett: Prelude, Almand, Corant, Sarabrand, Iigg, A March, Minuet
- A Trumpet Minnuett by Mr. Clarke
- A March by Mr. Clarke
- An Ayre by Mr. Clarke
- The Emperour of Germany's March by Mr. Clarke
- The Serenade by Mr. Clarke
- The Prince of Denmark's March by Mr. Clarke
- A Set of Ayers by Mr. John Barrett: Almand, Corant, Sarabrand, The St. Catherine
- A Set by Mr. Wm. Croft: Almand, Sarabrand, Corant
- A Set by Mr. Wm. Croft: Almand, Corant, Sarabrand