IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
6 Welch Airs Adapted to English Words (Biggs, Edward Smith)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
London: Rt. Birchall, n.d.
Public Domain [tag/del]
pp. 1 & 2 missing
||Six Welch Airs adapted to English Words
||Six Welch Airs adapted to English Words, and harmonized for Two, Three, and Four Voices, with an Accompaniment for the Piano Forte or Harp
- Scores from the Internet Archive
- Scores published by Birchall
- Scores with unknown publication dates
- Pages with scores
- Biggs, Edward Smith/Collections
- For voice, piano
- For voices with keyboard
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the piano
- For voice, harp
- For voices with solo instruments
- Scores featuring the harp
- For 2 voices, piano
- For 2 voices, harp
- For 3 voices, piano
- For 3 voices, harp
- For 4 voices, piano
- Scores featuring the soprano voice
- Scores featuring the alto voice
- Scores featuring the tenor voice
- Scores featuring the bass voice
- For 4 voices, harp
- English language
- Opie, Amelia/Librettist
- Folk Songs, Welsh/Collections