That should do it! These can be removed once you're certain the numbers can stay fixed. Steltz 19:45, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
- Hopefully I can arrange it so that the numbers will stay fixed by tonight :-) Lndlewis10 21:38, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, came home sick from a holiday, and concentration levels weren't their best. Steltz 06:39, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
Hi Nick. Just to let you know tht in the light of some helpful comments from you, I've made a few tweaks to last night's guidelines (see here) — P.davydov 07:46, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
- These look good! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been busy. Cheers, Lndlewis10 04:54, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
Down the rabbit hole…
Consigning the past to the memory hole, just like 1984? Check.
Trying to make it more awkward to find your talk page unless you press the right button? Check.
Is is secret? Is it safe? Philip @ © talk 05:04, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
- Don't be too alarmed! Lndlewis10 05:06, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
In response to Philip's second point above...-- Snailey (_@/) Talk to Me Email me 17:00, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
Hi Nick. I saw your comments about the Stravinsky worklist, and wondered if you'd like me to check it against some Russian sources? I have a few more days to spend on Prokofiev, but could make a start when he's done... — P.davydov 08:13, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
- That would be great. I always appreciate another set of eyes, especially since I was doing the list at 3 in the morning during my summer vacation! Thanks, Lndlewis10 19:38, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
No problem, leave it with me :-) — P.davydov 20:46, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
- I made some minor changes to the worklist to try to include some premiere dates; I also added a few minor things. I hope you don't mind. Respectfully yours, Lndlewis10
Hi, Good for you - got 'em before he could do any spamming! Carolus 04:34, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
- I'm always watching out for the site.. But didn't he spam his user page? ;) Lndlewis10 04:40, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
Yes, but that was it. I hate it when they're undiscovered for a few hours! Carolus 05:15, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
German Dance (Haydn, Joseph)
I could identify this piece. Originally it is No. 7 from 10 Menuets for piano Hob.IX:22.
It is an arrangement for Vl I+II and Vcl. --TobisNotenarchiv 20:43, 25 November 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! Lndlewis10 23:20, 9 December 2011 (UTC)