J. Curwen & Sons
This publishing house was founded in 1863 when John Curwen bought Grammar of Vocal Music, Tonic Sol-Fa Association, Standard Course of Lessons, and the Tonic Sol-fa Reporter and Magazine of Vocal Music for the People. The company was later named the Curwen Press and continued to operate until the 1970's.
- In 1888: London, 8&9 Warwick Lane
|2969||Warlock||Corpus Christi (sc&pts)||1927|
|3663||Vaughan Williams||Sancta Civitas||1925|