The list below includes all pages in the category "Wedding marches". This includes marches specifically intended to be performed at a wedding, or works designated by their composers as a 'Wedding March' in a title or subtitle. See also Marches, Wedding music.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Wedding marches"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A March Album for the Organ (Various)
- Marcha nupcial (Pauta, Ascencio)
- Marche nuptiale d'une poupée (Lecocq, Charles)
- Marche nuptiale, Op.40 (Loret, Clément)
- Marche nuptiale, Op.44 (Mac-Master, Georges)
- Marche nuptiale, Op.108 (Schmitt, Florent)
- Marche nuptiale (Artaud, Émile)
- Marche nuptiale (Catherine, Alphonse)
- Marche nuptiale (Faulkes, William)
- Wedding March No.1 (Gounod, Charles)
- Wedding March on 'Praise to the Lord the Almighty' (Lahme, Christoph)
- Wedding March, Op.21 (Glazunov, Aleksandr)
- Wedding March, Op.27 (Lejeal, Alois Francis)
- Wedding March, Op.40 (Harwood, Basil)
- Wedding March, Op.405 (De Koven, Reginald)
- Wedding March, Op.501 (Fradel, Charles)
- Wedding March (Bernardez, Pedro)
- Wedding March (Pacheco, John Manuel)
- Wedding March (Pachman, Jason L.)
- Wedding Recessional, Op.44, No.3 (Coerne, Louis Adolphe)