Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
|Works by this person are most likely not public domain within the EU and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. They may also be protected by copyright in the USA, unless published before 1923, in which case they are PD there as well. However, this person's works are public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), and in other countries where the copyright term is life+50 years.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Walter Upmeyer (1 December 1876 — 3 January 1961)
- Detailed biography: None given
- Recordings: None given
As Editor (21)
Works edited by: Upmeyer, Walter
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Cello Concerto in A major (Stamitz, Carl Philipp)
- Cello Sonata in C major (Picinetti, Giovanni Felice Maria)
- Cello Sonata, TWV 41:D6 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- Concerto for 4 Violins (Leo, Leonardo)
- Concerto for Flute and 2 Violins, TWV 51:AnhG1 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- Concerto for Harpsichord in A major (Dittersdorf, Carl Ditters von)
- 12 Concertos, Op.3 (Manfredini, Francesco Onofrio)
- Trio Sonata, TWV 42:F3 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- 12 Trio Sonatas, Op.1 (Albinoni, Tomaso)
- 12 Trio Sonatas, Op.1 (Caldara, Antonio)
- 12 Trio Sonatas, Op.1 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- 6 Trio Sonatas, W.B 30-35 (Bach, Johann Christian)