The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores featuring the vielle". These include both original works and arrangements where the vielle is either a solo instrument or plays as part of a small instrumental ensemble.
In most cases the instrument in question is in fact the "vielle a roue" or hurdy gurdy (as found in French 18th century scores), rather than the medieval fiddle. Also use for lira organizzata (vielle organisée).
→ See also: Scores featuring the viol — Scores featuring the rebec.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Scores featuring the vielle"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- 16 Sonatas arranged for Musette or Vielle (Senaillé, Jean Baptiste)
- 6 Sonatas for 2 Vielles, Op.4 (Dupuits, Jean-Baptiste)
- 6 Sonatas for Vielle à roue, Op.3 (Bâton, Charles)
- 6 Sonatas for Vielle and Harpsichord, Op.3 (Dupuits, Jean-Baptiste)
- 6 Sonatas, Op.2 (Delavigne, Philibert)
- 6 Sonatas, Op.2 (La Vigne, Philibert de)
- 6 Sonates amusantes, Op.5 (Chédeville, Nicolas)
- 6 Sonatilles galantes, Op.6 (Chédeville, Esprit Philippe)
- Suite en trio, Op.18 (Naudot, Jacques-Christophe)
- 6 Suites à 2 Muzettes, Op.17 (Boismortier, Joseph Bodin de)
- 6 Suites and 2 Sonatas, Op.27 (Boismortier, Joseph Bodin de)
- 6 Suites de Pièces, Op.1 (La Vigne, Philibert de)