The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores featuring the bass clarinet
". These include both original works and arrangements where the bass clarinet
is either a solo instrument or plays as part of a small instrumental ensemble.
→ See also: Scores featuring the clarinet.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Scores featuring the bass clarinet"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.
- 6 Pieces for Wind Instruments, Op.76 (Peters, Rob)
- Pierrot Lunaire, Op.21 (Schoenberg, Arnold)
- Pleasant Moments (Joplin, Scott)
- 4 Portraits of My Friends (Salamon, Sean Michael)
- Preludes for Bass Clarinet, Op.160 (Plante, Cyril)
- 2 Preludes, Op.67 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- Il sapere diviso (Grego, Alessandro)
- Serenade for Winds, Op.20 (Marteau, Henri)
- Serenade, Op.24 (Schoenberg, Arnold)
- Sextet (Alexandra, Liana)
- Sigla No.1 (Cellitti, Venanzio)
- Sincronismes (Rojo-Gamón, Salvador)
- Sofie-Vals (Dich, Arne)
- Sonata for Bassoon and Cello in B-flat major, K.292/196c (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Sonata for Clarinet and Bassoon, FP 32a (Poulenc, Francis)
- Sonata for Voice and 12 Woodwinds, Op.7 (Peters, Rob)
- Sonatine for Woodwind Quartet (Nagata, Toshi)
- Sonatine No.1, TrV 288 (Strauss, Richard)
- Sonatine No.2, TrV 291 (Strauss, Richard)
- Song and Dance (Rzewski, Frederic)
- El Sueño del Minotauro (Zaragoza, Juan Pablo)
- Suite, Op.29 (Schoenberg, Arnold)
- Symphonie de chambre No.5, Op.75 (Milhaud, Darius)
- Symphony No.25 in G minor, K.183/173dB (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Le syndrome de Stendhal (Bouma, Hugo)