The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores featuring the accordion
". These include both original works and arrangements where the accordion
is either a solo instrument or plays as part of a small instrumental ensemble..
→ See also: Scores featuring the concertina — Scores featuring the melodica.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Scores featuring the accordion"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total.
- Chamber Concerto in D major, RV 93 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- Clowns (theme with variations) for accordion solo (Jelic, Milos)
- The Complete Preceptor for the Accordeon (Howe, Elias)
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto Grosso No.7, WVE-271 (Kan-no, Shigeru)
- Concerto per i popoli (Morleo, Luigi)
- Czardas (Fry, Andre James)
- Scènes d'un rêve tranquille (Fry, Andre James)
- Semi-Concerto Grosso I, WVE-168c (Kan-no, Shigeru)
- Septet (Bouma, Hugo)
- Serenade in D major, K.250/248b (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Sì dolce è'l tormento, SV 332 (Monteverdi, Claudio)
- Song from Georgia (Ryckeghem, André Van)
- Spinning Top Waltz (Sauter, Louis)
- Sternpolka (Ryckeghem, André Van)
- Strauss für die Jugend (Krentzlin, Richard)
- String Quintet in E major, G.275 (Boccherini, Luigi)
- Suite Gothique, Op.25 (Boëllmann, Léon)
- Süsser die Glocken nie klingen (Ryckeghem, André Van)
- Symphony No.1, Op.25 (Prokofiev, Sergey)
- Symphony No.25 in G minor, K.183/173dB (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)