Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
The list below includes all pages in the category "Glees". This includes works designated by their composers as a 'Glee', an English part-song for three or more voices, in a title or subtitle. See also Songs.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Glees"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.
- Abelard (Callcott, John Wall)
- Adieu, Ye Streams (Atterbury, Luffman)
- Alice Brand (Callcott, John Wall)
- Amidst the Myrtles as I Walk (Battishill, Jonathan)
- Arno's Vale (Holcombe, Henry)
- As the Moments Roll (Webbe, Samuel)
- Away, Away, Away (Webbe, Samuel)
- Catch Club Harmony (Arnold, John)
- The Cloud Cap't Towers (Stevens, Richard John Samuel)
- A Collection of Catches, Canons and Glees (Warren, Thomas)
- A Collection of New Glees (Sale, John)
- Come, Bounteous May (Spofforth, Reginald)
- Come, Fairest Nymph (Mornington, Garrett Colley Wellesley)
- Come, Gentle Spring (Callcott, John Wall)
- Come, Gentle Zephyr (Horsley, William)
- Crabbed Age and Youth (Stevens, Richard John Samuel)
- We are Three Friars of Orders Grey (Reeve, William)
- We Fays and Fairies (Arnold, Samuel)
- We, who wand'ring Arabs are (Storace, Stephen)
- What Shall He Have that Killed the Deer (Bishop, Henry Rowley)
- When Allen-a-Dale Went A-Hunting (Pearsall, Robert Lucas)
- When Shall We Three Meet Again (Webbe, Samuel)
- When Winds Breathe Soft (Webbe, Samuel)
- The Winds Whistle Cold (Bishop, Henry Rowley)
- The Witches (King, Matthew Peter)
- With Freedom Blest at Early Dawn (Webbe, Samuel)