The list below includes all pages in the category "For 2 violins, piano". This includes works originally scored for two violins and piano. See also For 2 violins, piano (arr), For violin, viola, piano, For violin, cello, piano, For flute, violin, piano, Trios, Scores featuring the violin.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "For 2 violins, piano"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Serenade No.1 in G major, Op.56 (Sinding, Christian)
- Serenade No.2 in A major, Op.92 (Sinding, Christian)
- Silhouettes (Series II), Op.43 (Juon, Paul)
- 4 Sketches (Viëtor, Alba Rosa)
- Sonata for 2 Violins and Piano, Op.15 (Milhaud, Darius)
- Sonata for Piano and 2 Violins, Op.135 (Huber, Hans)
- 2 Sonatas (Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel)
- 3 Sonatas (Halm, August)
- 6 Sonatas, Op.5 (Navoigille, Guillaume)
- Suite dans le style ancien (Moffat, Alfred)
- Suite, Op.6 (Goossens, Eugene)
- Suite, Op.36 (Alnæs, Eyvind)
- Suite, Op.71 (Moszkowski, Moritz)