The list below includes all pages in the category "Canzonets". This includes late 16th-century English part-songs. Do not confuse with Canzonettas; see also Canzonas, Canzoni.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Canzonets"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Canzonets or Little Short Aers to Five and Sixe Voices (Morley, Thomas)
- Canzonets to Three Voices (Morley, Thomas)
- Canzonets to Two Voices (Morley, Thomas)
- 5 Canzonets (Ronald, Landon)
- 6 Canzonets (Beale, Henry Wolfgang Amadeus)
- 6 Canzonets (Carnaby, William)
- 10 Canzonets (Cumberland, Elizabeth Pym)
- 10 Canzonets (Haydn, Joseph)
- 18 Canzonets (Travers, John)
- Canzonet (Wareing, Herbert Walter)
- Cease Myne Eyes (Morley, Thomas)
- The Cittharn Schoole (Holborne, Anthony)
- Crewell You Pull Away to Soone (Morley, Thomas)
- Ladie, Those Eyes (Morley, Thomas)
- Lady, if I through Griefe (Morley, Thomas)
- Leave now, Mine Eyes (Morley, Thomas)
- Lo, here another Love (Morley, Thomas)
- Love in thine eyes (Jackson, William)
- Love Learnes by Laughing (Morley, Thomas)
- Love shooting at another (Farnaby, Giles)
- Love-Canzonettes (St. Clair, Richard)
- Say Deere, Will You Not Have Me (Morley, Thomas)
- See, See, Myne Own Sweet Jewell (Morley, Thomas)
- A Selection of Glees, Duets, Canzonets, etc. (Webbe, Samuel)
- The Shipwreck'd Mariner (Salomon, Johann Peter)
- The Songs of England (Hatton, John Liptrot)
- Springtime Manteleth Every Bough (Morley, Thomas)
- Sweet Nymph Come to Thy Lover (Morley, Thomas)