Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
The list below includes all pages in the category "Balletti". This includes 15th/16th-century Italian dances, and late 16th-/early 17th-century Italian partsongs designated as such by their composers. Do not confuse with Ballets.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Balletti"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Balletti a cinque voci (Gastoldi, Giovanni Giacomo)
- Balletti a cinque (Albinoni, Tomaso)
- 12 Balletti à tre, Op.3 (Albinoni, Tomaso)
- Balletti e correnti gighe, e sarabande da camera, Op.3 (Antonii, Giovanni Battista degli)
- Balletti lamentabili, C 59 (Biber, Heinrich Ignaz Franz von)
- Balletti, Correnti, Gighe, Sarabande, Op.3 (Colombi, Giuseppe)
- Balletti, Op.1 (Gabrielli, Domenico)
- Balletto a 6 (Poglietti, Alessandro)