Category:Ancient Greek language
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
The list below includes all pages in the category "Ancient Greek language". This includes vocal works which use text in ancient Greek. See also Greek language.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Ancient Greek language"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Kyrie - Christe - Kyrie (Dufay, Guillaume)
- Kyrie eleison in F minor (Kowalewski, Jakub)
- Kyrie Eleison (Bernet, Atie)
- Kyrie Eleison (LeoneNero)
- Kyrie Eleison (Milas, John M.)
- Kyrie eleison (Spada, Luca)
- Kyrie eleison (Stella, Simone)
- Kyrie Fons Bonitatis (Gregorian Chant)
- Kyrie in A minor, D.755 (Schubert, Franz)
- Kyrie in B-flat major, D.45 (Schubert, Franz)
- Kyrie in C major, K.Anh.15/323 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Kyrie in C major (Porta, Giovanni)
- Kyrie in D major (Soares, Artur Penha)
- Kyrie in E-flat major, K.322/296a (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Kyrie in F major (Porpora, Nicola Antonio)
- Kyrie Settings (Binchois, Gilles)
- Kyrie, Op.67a (Zane, Francesco)
- Kyrie (Rutigliano, Andrea)