Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
London: Charles Vincent, n.d. (ca.1910). Plates 1094a-m.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Each song has its own dedicatee, year of composition, and librettist. See score for details.
- Pages with scores
- Ascham, Roger
- Romantic style
- Early 20th century
- For voice, piano
- For voices with keyboard
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the piano
- English language
- Barnard-Smith, Catharine/Librettist
- Byron, George Gordon/Librettist
- Rossetti, Christina/Librettist
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth/Librettist
- Moore, Thomas/Librettist
- Tennyson, Alfred/Librettist
- Saward, W. T./Librettist
- Wordsworth, William/Librettist
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe/Librettist
- Pendered, Mary L./Librettist