Captcha occasionally seems to get confused itself with regard to drawing plus and minus signs correctly!
The is up, so you don't need to upload it again. When you go to add a file to your works page, there is a link you can click on if the file is already up on the server.
Where it says "Use this form for pseudoURLs and files already uploaded" click on "this form".
That takes you to a version of the work info page where you only need paste in the file name, PMLP132687-Peter_Dyson_2010_Leningrad_Landscapes.pdf, instead of the server automatically asking you to upload a file. You still have to fill out the boring details like copyright, a description of the file, etc.
Clear as mud? If it asks you to select a file to upload, or if there's a "Browse" button beside the file name, then you're on the wrong page...
- Hello Peter, If possible, please put in the names of the performers for any recordings you upload to keep us compliant with the Creative Commons license (the "attribution" part). Thanks, Carolus 18:35, 30 May 2010 (UTC) (IMSLP Copyright Admin)
Hi Peter! I don't know if you're aware of it, but I think you accidentally uploaded the wrong score file for this work - it seems to be a duplicate of 'Home Music 4x4'. Cheers, KGill talk email 13:59, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
Requiem for our Fathers
Dear Peter: I am busy doing some tagging, and I need clarification on this -- when you uploaded it you put "choir, men's choir". Are these alternates? In other words the treble part, is it definitely boy treble, in which case the tag should only be for male choir, or is there an alternative for female treble, in which case it can also go under mixed choir. Thanks, Steltz
Scanner field (for future uploads)
Hello Peter, We fixed the little bug in this a while back. You no longer need to put in "typeset by Peter Dyson using Sibelius" to correct. Now if you put that legend in it reads as the nonsensical "Typeset by typeset by Peter Dyson using Sibelius." Drop the "typeset by" and you'll get the desired "Typeset by Peter Dyson using Sibelius." I fixed all your most recent uplaods, so just keep in mind for next time. Ha! Looks like you discovered it already. :-)) Best Wishes, Carolus 20:43, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi Peter, I saw in the "recent changes" the problems you were having adding thumbnails. It seems the main problem was caused by the filename which has to start with TN-. I corrected the link for Building the Ship (Dyson, Peter) but for the other composition you'll need to upload a new thumbnail using the required filename format. IMSLP:Score_submission_guide covers this information as well as Preview Samples. Hope this helps. --Cypressdome 12:25, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
Pretty Ring Time
Hi, Peter, I'm doing more tagging. Is the SATB in this choral, or solo voices? Thanks, Steltz
- Inscape -- 2 pianos, or piano 4-hands?
- Love's A Burden -- choral voices?
- Now my Love has gone a-ploughing -- solo voices or choral?
- Praeambulum Izmailova -- 2 pianos, or piano 4-hands?
- Song for a Sleepy Child -- SATB choir? or something else?
- Six Songes -- what is meant by SATB with divisions?
- William's Duet -- 2 pianos, or piano 4-hands?
- After this, you're all done! Steltz 08:09, 25 April 2011 (UTC)