My research interest is focused on the musical production for the tenor voice from the early XVII century to the first half of XIX century, mainly before the Duprez's "fashion".
My contribution to IMSLP deals with the transcription of tenor pieces from:
- XVII century books (Biandra, Caccini, Marini, Monteverdi, Peri);
- XVII century operas (Cavalli, Cesti)
- XVIII century operas (Hasse, Handel, Keiser, Vinci)
- chroal pieces from XIV century to XVI century (Cancioneros, Desprez)
- Musical blog: http://laselvadiorfeo.wordpress.com/
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SardusOrpheus