On Wikipedia: 
Retypesetting/uploading scans projects/plans:
Some of these are in progress, some are just plans, and some are just fleeting thoughts.
- Active work
- Mozart - Concert Rondo in A K.386 (Cipriani Potter's arrangement.) Actually present in the NMA anyway, so watch this space.
- Sorabji - Toccata from "Two Pieces"
- In progress/on hold
- Fleeting thoughts
Does anyone have the original B&H editions of the K.98 (#56) and K.74g (#54) symphonies?? Also does anyone have Klindworth's orchestration+adaptation of the first movement of the Alkan solo concerto?
- Alkan - Esquisse #49 "Laus Deo" (scan obtained from Alkan Association)
- Mozart - Symphony #56 (KV 98) (typeset from second- (third-?) hand source. Attempted to correct errors, but would prefer seeing original)
- Alkan - 2e verset de 41e Psaume (partially reconstructed from recording)
- Alkan - Etz chajjim hi (re-typeset from scan of original edition, which is very hard to read!)
- Alkan - "Chant de Nouvel An" and "Consolation et espérance" (Nos. 1 and 2 of 3 anciennes mélodies juives)
- Alkan - Zorcico, Danse Ibérienne à 5 temps
- Mozart - Symphonies #7a, #48, #50, #51, #52 (scans from NMA by DME)
- Alkan - Trois morceaux dans le genre pathétique Op. 15
- Alkan - Impromptus Op. 32
|en||This user speaks English at a native level.|
|fr||Cet utilisateur parle français.|
|de||Dieser Benutzer spricht Deutsch.|