Scores and Parts
Siegfried Flesch (1933-2007)
Ingeborg Schneider, continuo realization
Serie IV: Instrumentalmusik, Band 10/1.
Kassel: Deutsche Händelgesellschaft, 1970. Plate BA 4029.
This “urtext” or “scholarly” (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in Germany and thus is public domain in its country of origin. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum ‘threshold of originality’ to qualify for copyright as an ‘adaptation’. It may not be public domain elsewhere, however. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Public Domain - Non-PD US [tag/del]
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For 2 Violins and Piano (Sitt)
Hans Sitt (1850-1922)
Leipzig: C.F. Peters, 1907-13. Plates 9135, 9399, 9743.
Public Domain [tag/del]
1. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 391
2. Trio Sonata in B♭ major, HWV 388
3. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 390
This file is part of the Sibley Mirroring Project.
||Trio Sonatas, Op.2
||IX Sonatas or Trios for two Violins, Flutes, or Hoboys with a Thorough bass for the Harpsicord or Violoncello
||Handel, George Frideric
||9 (10) sonatas:
- 1a. Trio Sonata in C minor, HWV 386a
- 1b. Trio Sonata in B minor, HWV 386b
- 2. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 387
- 3. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 392
- 4. Trio Sonata in B-flat major, HWV 388
- 5. Trio Sonata in F major, HWV 389
- 6. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 390
- 7. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 391
- 8. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 393
- 9. Trio Sonata in E major, HWV 394
||Two Violins, Flutes or Oboe and Continuo
Chrysander put 9 in the set, but according to the HWV catalog only 6 were originally published, the remaining 3 being early or spurious works. See the Handel work list link.