Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
London: Chappell & Co., n.d. (c.1810)
Public Domain [tag/del]
||The Singer's Preceptor
||The Singers Preceptor, or Corri's Treatise on Vocal Music. This Treatise is expressly calculated to teach the Art of Singing and consists of establishing proper rules, (the result of fifty years experience) accommodated to the capacity of every student whether amateur or professor, theatrical or choral, also to assist those who sing by ear only, and so arranged as to enable the pupil to improve by the exercise of these rules, in the absence of a master. ... N.B. The whole of this Work is arranged with an Accompaniment for the Piano Forte.
||Duchess of Buccleuch
||voice; voice, piano
- Memoirs of the Author's Professional Life.
- The Nature, Origin and Progress of Vocal Music. Observations on the Obstacles and Impediments in the attainments of the Art of Singing.
- Definition of Expression and Rules to be observed for its attainment (This being the only Treatise Extant in which that Qualification is noticed)
- A Set of Solfeggi, Ancient and Modern
- A Select Collection of English, Scotch and Italian Songs, Duets, Trios, embellished with Graces, Cadenzas, &c., exemplifying the foregoing Rules (forming the fifth Volume of Corri's Work)