IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
The Grove, or Rural Harmony (Carr, John)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
London: John Johnson, for the Author, n.d.(ca.1760)
Ipswich: Josh. Gibbs
Public Domain [tag/del]
||The Grove, or Rural Harmony
||The Grove or Rural Harmony containing The Huntsman, a Cantata with Symphonies accompanyed with the French Horn. An Address to Flora, a Cantata with Symphonies and a Chorus for three Voices. An Eccho Dialogue and A variety of other Songs set to Musick for one, two, and three Voices, with Symphonies for German Flutes or Violins and Thorough Bass. To which are added Three Catches for three Voices. Composed by John Carr of Boxford in Suffolk
||voices, continuo, french horn, violins, flutes
- Pages with scores
- Carr, John
- Secular cantatas
- For voice, horn, violin, continuo
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the horn
- Scores featuring the violin
- Scores with basso continuo
- For voices with solo instruments
- For voice, flute, horn, continuo
- Scores featuring the flute
- For voice, flute, continuo
- For voice, violin, continuo
- For voice, continuo
- For voices with continuo
- For 2 voices, continuo
- For 3 voices, 2 violins, continuo
- For 3 voices, 2 flutes, continuo
- For 2 voices, flute, continuo
- For 2 voices, violin, continuo
- For 2 voices, 2 flutes, continuo
- For 2 voices, 2 violins, continuo
- Scores featuring the cello
- For 3 voices
- For unaccompanied voices
- For 3 voices, continuo
- English language