Masque in Honour of the Marriage of Lord Hayes (Campion, Thomas)
No files submitted.
London: John Windet for John Brown, 1607.
The Discription of a Maske, Presented before the Kinges Maiestie at White-Hall, on Twelfth Night last, in honour of the Lord Hayes, and his Bride, Daughter and Heire to the Honourable the Lord Dennye, their Marriage hauing been the same Day at Court solemnized.
Arrangements and Transcriptions
Godfrey Edward Pellew Arkwright (1864–1944)
The Old English Edition. No. 1.
London: Joseph Williams, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1889
1. Now hath Flora robb'd her bow'rs (Campion)
2. Move now with measur'd sound (Campion)
3. Shows and nightly revels (Lupo)
4. Triumph now with joy and mirth (T.Giles)
5. Time that leads the fatal round (Lupo)
|Work Title||Masque in Honour of the Marriage of Lord Hayes (1607)|