|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- I. The Death of Andrei
- II. The Death of Ostap
- III. The Prophecy and Death of Taras Bulba
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1915 January, revised 1918
||1921-10-09 in Brno, National Theater
- National Theater Orchestra, František Neumann (conductor)
||1925, 1927 - Prague: Hudební matice
- Plate H.M. 329 (arr. pf duet, Břetislav Bakala, 1925)
Plate H.M. 411 (full score, 1927)
||Most likely public domain in the USA, despite publication date. See detailed discussion|
In the USA this work is most likely in the public domain because it was published without a compliant copyright notice, no renewal was found after a thorough search of the Catalog of Copyright Entries, or it was either ineligible for "restoration" under GATT/TRIPs and/or no record of an NIE filing was found in the online records of the US Copyright Office.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP assumes no legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||‘To our troops’
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
- 3 flutes (3rd also piccolo), 2 oboes, English horb, 2 clarinets,
- E♭ clarinet, 3 bassoons (3rd also conrabassoon)
- 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, chimes, cymbals, snare drum, triangle, harp, organ, violin solo, strings