No files submitted.
London: Murdoch, Murdoch & Co., 1931. Plate M.M. & Co. 555.
Public Domain - Non-PD US, Non-PD EU [tag/del]
- I. Lento moderato - Allegro moderato - Lento moderato - Allegro moderato
- II. Lento
- III. Moderato - Piu mosso - Tempo I - Epilogue
|Year/Date of Composition
||1930 September 25 or earlier
||USA copyright status:|
In the USA, This item is not in the public domain because it was renewed 28 years after first publication with a proper notice or it was "restored" to copyright status via a Notice of Intent to Enforce (NIE) under the provisions of the GATT/TRIPS amendments. It will enter the US public domain on January 1st, 2027.
||Sir Henry Wood
||Early 20th century
- 3 flutes (3rd also piccolo), 2 oboes, 4 clarinets
- bass clarinet, 2 bassoons, contrabassoon
- 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, percussion, 2 harps, strings
- bass drum, tenor drum, snare drum, tambourine, cymbals,
gong, anvil, xylophone, glockenspiel, celesta
BBC Proms Archives record several performances in the 1930 proms, several in the BBC Proms in the years following. The earliest recorded in the BBC Proms was 25 September 1930. There may have been an earlier performance elsewhere. - Schissel