Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
Since this work was first published after 1922 with the prescribed copyright notice, it is unlikely that this work is public domain in the USA. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), the EU, and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years or less.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Paris: Durand & Cie., 1923. Plate D. & F. 10128.
Public Domain - Non-PD US [tag/del]
The orchestral parts have plate 10129, according to U. California Berkeley OskiCat (Permanent link.)
||Symphonie en Si♭
- Très lent
|Year/Date of Composition
||1922 March 4 in Paris
- Orchestre de Concerts Paseldoup, Emmanuel Rhené-Baton (conductor)
||Early 20th century
- 3 flutes (3rd also piccolo), 2 oboes, english horn,
- 2 clarinets, bass clarinet, 3 bassoons, contrabassoon,
- 4 horns, 4 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba,
timpani, triangle, tambourine, cymbals, bass drum, tam tam, celesta, 2 harps, strings
||Notes to the 1st Performance in the USA
- (Boston Symphony October 31, November 1 1924, 44th season, conducted by Koussevitzky)
Wikipedia article (French)
Wikipedia article (Dutch)