Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
Scores and Parts
PDF scanned by JDH
Paul Nettl (1889-1972)
Theodor Veidl (1885-1946), continuo realization
Nagel's Musik-Archiv, No.112
Hannover: Adolph Nagel's Verlag, 1934.
This "urtext" or "scholarly" (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in the EU (or 20 years ago in Italy, before 1992 in the former USSR). Hence, the edition is public domain in its country of origin or a government publication. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum 'threshold of originality' to qualify for copyright as an 'adaptation'. They may not be public domain elsewhere. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Parts scanned, and score and parts letter-sized, by JDH.
From the uploader's library.
||Serenada à cinque
||Serenade 'Der Nachtwächter'
||Biber, Heinrich Ignaz Franz von
||A 877a ; B XIV 169
- Ciacona ('Nachtwächter')
||Bass voice (Night watchman); 2 violins, viola, continuo
- Nettl, Paul/Editor
- Veidl, Theodor/Editor
- Scores published by Nagel
- Scores published in 1934
- Scores published in the 20th century
- Pages with items from Nagel's Musik-Archiv
- Pages with scores
- Pages with parts
- Biber, Heinrich Ignaz Franz von
- For voice, 2 violins, viola, continuo
- For voices with solo instruments
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the bass voice
- Scores featuring the violin
- Scores featuring the viola
- Scores with basso continuo
- For voice, strings, continuo
- For voices with strings
- Scores featuring string ensemble
- For 2 violins, viola, continuo
- For 3 players with continuo
- For strings, continuo
- For strings with continuo
- German language