No files submitted.
Sonatina in G major, Op.147 No.2 (after Beethoven)
||Philadelphia: Wm. H. Boner & Co., n.d. Plate W.H.B. & Co. 154-5.
||#205543: Cleaned and improved, low resolution.|
#287015: Original images: 300dpi color jpg files approx. 2750 by 3600 pixels. Editing: re-sampled to 600dpi, converted to black and white tif files, de-skewed, and set uniform margins.
||Rosen ohne Dornen
||3 Sonatinen, leicht und instruktiv, über Motive aus Liedern von Mozart und Beethoven in fortschreitender Folge ; 3 Sonatinen über Motive von Beethoven
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- Sonatina in F major, Op.146/1 (after Mozart)
- Sonatina in C major, Op.146/2 (after Mozart)
- Sonatina in G major, Op.146/3 (after Mozart)
- Sonatina in C major, Op.147/1 (after Beethoven)
- Sonatina in G major, Op.147/2 (after Beethoven)
- Sonatina in F major, Op.147/3 (after Beethoven)
||1872 – Berlin: N. Simrock
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
Publication first announced in Hofmeister's Monatsbericht (1872), p.241 Op.146 was also published as Rosen ohne Dornen and included 3 Sonatinen after Mozart