IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
O salutaris, Op.37 (Guilmant, Alexandre)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
Scores and Parts
Hymns Ancient and Modern (English text)
Paris: Durand, n.d.(1896). Plate (A.G. 87.)
Public Domain [tag/del]
Composer listed as copyright claimant (1893). Grayscale.
||E minor -> E major
|Year/Date of Composition
||Thomas Aquinas (1225-1275)
||à Monsieur Thierry.
- Version 1: bass or baritone, and organ
- Version 2: solo bass (baritone) or alto, mixed choir (ad lib.), organ, violin (and harp ad lib.)
- Items from Guilmant.nl
- Pages with scores
- Pages with parts
- Guilmant, Alexandre
- Sacred hymns
- Religious works
- For voice, organ
- For voices with keyboard
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the organ
- For voice, violin, organ
- For voices with solo instruments
- Scores featuring the violin
- For voice, mixed chorus, violin, organ
- For voices and chorus with solo instruments
- Scores featuring mixed chorus
- For voice, mixed chorus, harp, violin, organ
- Scores featuring the harp
- Latin language
- E minor
- Aquinas, Thomas/Librettist