No files submitted.
Carl Rouland (1865-1935), reduction
Augsburg: Anton Böhm, n.d.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 [tag/del]
*Bars 1-61 of Benedictus absent
||Orgelsolo-Messe ; Organ Solo Mass ; Mass No.12
||Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
|Year/Date of Composition
||1776? (however see NMA)
||1815 ca. (in extract) or before|
1822 ca.? by Novello (vocal score)
|Composer Time Period
||Solo voices, Mixed chorus, Orchestra
- 2 oboes, 2 trumpets, 3 trombones, timpani, strings (no violas)
NMA report (German)
NMA score differs from 1878 score greatly, e.g. in the entry of three trombones at bar 5 in the former.
First published by Lotter of Augsburg? (Date not given by NMA) or by Böhm? May have been published ca.1822 by Novello in vocal score.
Breitkopf published ca.1815 a cantata ("Herr auf den wir schauen") using music extracted from this mass and other works by Mozart, arranged.
|Masses by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Missa brevis in G major, K.49/47d ("No.1")
- Missa brevis in D minor, K.65/61a ("No.2")
- Mass in C major, K.66 ("No.3" or "Dominicus")
- Missa solemnis in C minor, K.139/47a ("No.4" or "Waisenhaus")
- Missa brevis in G major, K.140/Anh.C 1.12 ("No.5", spurious)
- Missa brevis in F major, K.192/186f ("No.6")
- Mass in C major, K.167 ("No.7")
- Missa brevis in D major, K.194/186h ("No.8")
- Missa brevis in C major, K.220/196b ("No.9" or "Spatzenmesse")
- Mass in C major, K.257 ("No.10" or "Credo")
- Missa brevis in C major, K.258 ("No.11" or "Spaur")
- Missa brevis in C major, K.259 ("No.12" or "Organ Solo")
- Mass in C major, K.262/246a ("No.13" or "Missa longa")
- Missa brevis in B-flat major, K.275/272b ("No.14")
- Mass in C major, K.317 ("No.15" or "Coronation")
- Missa solemnis in C major, K.337 ("No.16" or "Missa aulica")
- Mass in C minor, K.427/417a ("No.17" or "Great", incomplete)
- Requiem in D minor, K.626 (unfinished)