Marionettes, Op.54 (Bortkiewicz, Sergei)
This work may not be in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922) in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
First edition (reprint)
Leipzig: N. Simrock, 1938. Plate 15291.
London: A. Legnick & Co., Ltd., n.d.
|Work Title||Marionettes, Op.54|
|Year/Date of Composition||1938|
- Russisches Bauernmädchen (Russian Peasant Girl)
- Der Kosak (The Cossack)
- Spanierin (The Spanish Lady)
- Tirolerin (The Tirolese)
- Zigeuner (The Gipsy)
- Marquise (The Marchioness)
- Der Chinese (The Chinese)
- Teddybär (Teddy Bear)
- Kasperl-Harlekin (Punch-Harlequin)