List of works by Giovanni Bottesini
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see Category:Bottesini, Giovanni.
- A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found .
- Colón en Cuba (Cristoforo Colombo) - Opera in one act. Spanish Libretto by Ramon de Palma. Tacón Theatre Havana January 31, 1848. No known score remains.
- L'assedio di Firenze (1856)
- Il Diavolo della Notte (1858)
- Marion Delorme (1862)
- Un amour en Bavière
- Vinciguerra il bandito (1870)
- Alì Babà (1871)
- Ero e Leandro (1879)
- Cedar (1880)
- La regina del Nepal (1880)
- La figlia dell'angelo o Azäele
- Le Asher del greato
Works for solo double-bass (partial)
- Adagio melanconico appassionato (Elegie par Ernst)
- Allegro Di Concerto "Alla Mendellssohn" (aka "Gran Allegro")
- Andante sostenuto
- Aria da Bach
- Auld Robin Gray
- Barber of Seville
- Capriccio Di Bravura
- Carnival of Venice
- Concerto for Violoncello and double bass G major
- Concerto No. 1 in F# Minor for Double Bass and Orchestra (also known as concerto for students in some publications/arrangements/lower transpositions, studienkonzert in German publications)
- Concerto No. 2 in B Minor for Double Bass and Orchestra
- Duo Concertante for Violin and Bass
- Gran Duo Concertante on themes from Bellini's 'I Puritani' for cello, double bass and orchestra
- Elegy in D no. 1
- Elegy No. 2, "Romanza Drammatica"
- Elegy No. 3, "Romanza Patetica"
- Fantasia Beatrice di Tenda
- Fantasy on "La Sonnambula"
- Gran Duo Passione Amorosa (Andante)
- Introduction And Gavotte
- Melody in E minor
- Tarantella in A minor
- Three duets for two double basses
- Variations on the aria "Nel cor piu non mi sento" (by Giovanni Paisiello)
Instrumental music not including the solo double bass
- Morceaux - Viola and piano, Autographed score, Naples
- Rêverie - Viola and piano, Autographed score, Naples
- Capriccio - Cello and piano, Autographed score, Milan August 25, 1863
- Three melodies - Cello and piano, Autographed score, Milan
- Rêverie - Cello and piano, Autographed score, Naples
- Various String Quartets
- Various String Quintets