This page is marked for cleanup because entries need to be standardized to match other work lists and formatting needs to be cleaned up..
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Please consult the manual of style for creating composer work lists.
- Op. 5 String Quartet No.1 in E minor (published 1880)
- Op. 9 Concertstuck V P Hamellle
- Op. 12 Piano quartet in E♭ major
- Op. 14 String Quartet No.2 in F (published 1882)
- Op. 16 String Quartet No. 5
- Op. 17 Thème varié avec intermède String Sextet
- Op. 25/20 String Quartet No.3 in G minor, (1886)
- Op. 35 String Sextet in F, Hamelle
- Op. 39 Sérénade (Durdilly, 1897)
- Op. 37 A cappella choruses. Durdilly, 1899
- Op. 41 Chanson groënlandaise, paroles de Jules Verne (Durdilly, 1905)
- Op. 43 Quintette-fantaisie, (pub.1897) (string quintet)
- Op. 44 Le Kosak (Cossack) poésie de Pouchkine (Pushkin, translated by Bouviller). F. Durdilly, 1897
- Op.45 Piano Quintet in D ca.1897, Durdilly
- Op. 47 Berceuse philosophique (Durdilly, 1898)
- Op. 57 Morceau de concours trumpet piano Leduc
- Op. 60 String Quartet (No.4),in G minor, (pub.ca.1902, Durdilly)
- Op. 63 O lumineux matin (Durdilly, ca.1910)
- Op. 71 Piano quintet no.2 (Durdilly, cop.1910)
Without Opus Number
- String Quartet No.6 in E♭ major (1917), Paris: C. Hayet.
- La beauté du Diable, opera
- Chevauchée, piano solo (published by Hayet, 1928)
- Crépuscule for soprano and orchestra (Durdilly, 1898)
- Aube marine ! Poésie de Paul Musurus (Durdilly, 1901)
- Les Oiseaux poètes, mélodie avec accompt de quatuor à cordes (Hayet, 1913)
- Chanson d'Amélie, poésie de Schiller. (Durdilly, 1897)
- Madeleine en Vacances, poësie de E. Ninard. (Durdilly, 1897)
- Aubade printanière (voice & piano. Hayet, 1913.)
- Regrets (song, words by Arsène Vernemouze [sic]. Hayet, 1913. "sic" is BNF's, not mine.