List of works by Giovanni Battista Cirri
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
(Redirected from List of compositions by Giovanni Battista Cirri)
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see Category:Cirri, Giovanni Battista.
Works with Opus number
- Op.1, 6 Sonatas or Chamber Trios for 2 Violins and Basso or Cembalo (Duos for Violin and Cello (by 1789) dedicated to conte C. Allegri)
- Op.2, 6 Duos for Violin and Cello
- Op.3, 6 Sonatas for Cello and B.C. To His Royal Highness The Duke of Cumberland
- Op.4, 6 Trio Sonatas for 2 Violins and B.C.
- Op.5, 6 Sonatas for Cello and B.C. (manuscript held at archivio Musicale Noseda, Milan, Italy. In D, C, F, A, G minor, B♭ major.) 1765
- Op.6, 6 Sonatas. 1766 dedicate a William Henry duca di Gloucester
- 2 Sonatas for 2 violins and B.C.;
- 2 Sonatas for 2 flutes and B.C.;
- 2 Sonatas for 2 violins Cello and B.C.
- Op.7, 6 Easy Solos for Cello and Bass or harpsichord; 3 Duos for Violin (or Flute) and Cello. 1766.
- Also, 6 string quartets (by 1775, pub. by Mad. Berault)
- Op.8, 8 Duets for 2 Cellos. London. 1772.
- Also 6 String Quartets (ca.1775)
- Also "2 Concertos for Violin and Strings" (published by Mad. Berault, by 1775.)
- Op.9, 6 Sonatas. London 1766, dedicate[d] a Henry Frederick duca di Cumberland
- 4 Sonatas for 2 Flutes (or 2 Violins) and B.C.;
- 2 Sonatas for 2 violins and Cello obligato.
- Op.10, 6 Quartets
- 4 Quartets for Flute, 2 violins and B.C.
- 2 Quartets for 2 violins, Cello and B.C.
- Op.11, 3 Sonatas for Cello and B.C.
- No.1 in C major
- Op.12, 6 Duets for violin and cello. 1770, dedicati a sir R. Phillipps
- Op.13, 6 String Quartets for 2 Violins Viola and Cello
- (also) Duets for Violin and Cello
- No.4 in G major
- Op.14, 6 Cello Concertos
- No.1 in A major
- No.2 in G major
- No.3 in D major
- No.4 in B♭ major
- No.5 in F major
- No.6 in C major
- Op.15, 6 Cello Sonatas for Cello and Continuo
- No.1 in D major
- No.2 in C major
- No.3 in F major
- No.4 in A major
- No.5 in G minor
- No.6 in B♭ major
- Op.16, 6 Sonatas for Cello and Piano
- Op.17, 6 Quartets for 2 Violins, Viola obbligata and Cello obbligato.
- Op.18, 6 Trio[s] Concertante[s] for Violin Viola and Cello
without Opus number
- Sextet for Flute and Strings in D Major
- 2 Quartets for 2 Violins, Cello oblige and Bass
- 4 Trio Sonatas
- 2 Sonatas for 2 violins, obligates Cello and B.C.
- Nos autem gloriari for chorus (2 sopranos, bass) (canons) (manuscript at the British Library, London. See
- 12 sonatas without opus number? for cello and continuo @ Conservatorio di Musica Benedetto Marcello, Biblioteca, Venezia (see )
- Adagio in G and Minuet in C for cembalo (see - among a collection of works by various composers held at San Francisco State University.)
- A favorite Overture, in eight (nine) (orchestral) parts (published in London in the late 18th century)