This work is likely not in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments), nor in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
Deutsches Symphonie-Orchester Berlin, Roger Epple (director)
||Konzertmusik für Blasorchester
||Konzertmusik ; Concert-music for Wind Orchestra
- I. Konzertante Overtüre
- II. Sechs Variationen über das Lied "Prinz Eugen, der edle Ritter"
- III. Marsch
|Year/Date of Composition
||1926-07-24, Donaueschinger Kammermusiktage
- Hermann Scherchen (conductor)
||Hermann Scherchen gewidmet
|Composer Time Period
- piccolo (also flute), oboe, clarinet (E♭), 3 clarinets (B♭)
- 2 flugelhorns (B♭), 2 horns (F), 2 wagner tubas (B♭), baritone (B.C.)
- 3 trumpets (B♭), 3 trombones, 2 or 3 bass and contrabass tubas
- snare drum, bass drum, cymbals
Wikipedia article (Dutch)
RISM 464000255 (description of autograph at Berlin)