Hamilton S. Gordon was the name used from 1890 by a New York piano manufacturer, Gordon & Sons (1845-1927).
The firm published mainly popular music from about 1890 to 1920.
Imprints, Addresses, Agencies
- Berry & Gordon 1845-1867
- Moses & Slater 1867-1868-
- Gordon Piano Company 1869-1873
- S.T. Gordon & Son 1873-1890
- Hamilton S. Gordon 1890 -
- Gordon & Sons was purchased by Kohler & Campbell Piano Company 1927-
- Gordon & Sons name discontinued 1929
- 13 E 14th Street
- 139 5th Avenue
- 141-45 36th Street