This page is marked for cleanup because there are still a lot of links to do.
This page is only for complete editions and multiple selections from the collection here. For arrangements, new editions, and the like see (or create) separate pages for individual works linked in the General Information section below.|
Scores and Parts
||Hamburg: Telemann, 1728[-29].
||Individual movements of several pieces are split among different "Lectionen" - see listing in the Index|
500 dpi greyscale scans, deskewed and cropped to consistent size.
A very low resolution scan (<72 dpi) can be downloaded directly from F-Pn
||Hamburg: [Telemann], 1728.
||#330767: 600dpi monochrome conversion, mostly of the copy in D-Dl, except for the prefatory material and p.60-61, which are from the copy in F-Pn.|
#115329: Beginning of Lection 6 (pp.60-61) missing, most likely due to a scanning error rather than a fault in the copy held at Dresden. Only the first 2 pages of the index are present, and the title-page and introduction are also missing.
Schrank II coll.
||Der getreue Music-Meister
||Telemann, Georg Philipp
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Vocal pieces with continuo
- Lieder und Arien
- Instrumental pieces with continuo
- Oboe Sonata, TWV 41:a3
- Sonata in Canon, TWV 41:B3
- Napolitana, TWV 41:B4
- Sinfonie à la françoise, TWV 41:h2
- Air trompette, TWV 41:C1
- Recorder Sonata, TWV 41:C2
- Polonaise, TWV 41:D4
- Pastourelle, TWV 41:D5
- Cello Sonata, TWV 41:D6
- L'hiver, TWV 41:d1
- Niaise, TWV 41:E2
- Pastorale, TWV 41:E3
- Recorder Sonata, TWV 41:F2
- Bassoon Sonata, TWV 41:f1
- Capriccio, TWV 41:G5
- Viola da Gamba Sonata, TWV 41:G6
- Suite for Oboe and Continuo, TWV 41:g4
- Sonata da chiesa, TWV 41:g5
- Trio Sonata, TWV 42:C1
- Instrumental pieces without continuo
- Partia à Cembalo solo, TWV 32:1
- Ouverture burlesque, TWV 32:2
- Sonata for Viola da Gamba, TWV 40:1
- Duet for 2 Flutes, TWV 40:107
- Intrada-Suite for 2 Violins 'Gulliver's Travels', TWV 40:108
- Carillon for 2 Chalumeaux, TWV 40:109
- Menuet for 2 Horns, TWV 40:110
- Sonata for Flute and Violin, TWV 40:111
- Bizaria und Giga (Anonymous [= Francesco Antonio Bonporti])
- Chaconne in B minor by Johann Valentin Görner
- Trouble-Fête by Johann Valentin Görner
- Fantasia fürs clavier by Carl Johann Friedrich Haltmeier
- Pièce pour le clavessin by Hinrich Conrad Kreising
- Gique sans basse by Johann Georg Pisendel
- Suite in D major by Hinrich Conrad Kreising
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Collection of various compositions by Telemann and other composers, published by Telemann in 25 "Lectionen" between 1728-1729. These were intended as a sort of home music lesson, and were more aimed at the amateur market than the works in Essercizii musici.