Der getreue Music-Meister (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
Hamburg: Telemann, 1728[-1729].
Individual movements of several pieces are split among different "Lectionen" - see listing in the Index
500 dpi greyscale scans, deskewed and cropped to consistent size.
A very low resolution scan (<72 dpi) can be downloaded directly from
Hamburg: Telemann, 1728.
Pp.60-61 (beginning of Lection 6) are missing, most likely due to a scanning error rather than a fault in the copy held at Dresden. Only the first 2 pages of the index are present, and the title-page and introduction are also missing.
Selections (9 pieces by Telemann)
Polonaise, TWV 41:D4
L'hiver, TWV 41:d1
Pastourelle, TWV 41:D5
Air, TWV 41:C1
Niaise, TWV 41:E2
Carillon, TWV 40:109
Menuet, TWV 40:110
Flauto pastorale, TWV 41:E3
Napolitana, TWV 41:B4
The following works from this publication are available in separate editions:
- Duet for 2 Flutes or Violins, TWV 40:107
- Intrada-Suite for 2 Violins, TWV 40:108
- Partia, TWV 32:1
- Sonata da chiesa à diversi stromenti, TWV 41:g5
- Sonata for Flute and Violin, TWV 40:111
- Sonata for Recorder and Continuo, TWV 41:C2
- Sonata for Bassoon and Continuo, TWV 41:f1
- Sonata for Viola da Gamba, TWV 40:1
- Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Continuo, TWV 41:G6
- Sonata for Oboe and Continuo, TWV 41:a3
- Sonata for Cello and Continuo, TWV 41:D6
- Trio Sonata, TWV 42:C1
|Work Title||Der getreue Music-Meister|
|Composer||Telemann, Georg Philipp|
|Extra Information||Collection of various compositions by Telemann and other composers, published by Telemann in 25 "Lectionen" between 1728-1729. These were intended as a sort of home music lesson, and were more aimed at the amateur market than the works in Essercizii musici.|