The list below includes all pages with printed scores published in the year 1844. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the exact year as 1844.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published in 1844"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- 2 Grandes etudes de concert, Op.73 (Mayer, Charles)
- 2 Morceaux de salon, Op.16 (Bazzini, Antonio)
- 2 Nocturnes en forme d'andante, Op.47 (Saint-Lubin, Léon de)
- 2 Violin Sonatas, Op.10 (Leonhard, Julius Emil)
- 2 Études, Op.2 (Guelbenzu, José)
- 24 Cantiques (Lefébure-Wély, Louis James Alfred)
- Piano Quartet No.2, Op.28 (Fesca, Alexander)
- Piano Quartet No.2, Op.32 (Schuberth, Louis)
- Piano Sonata No.2, Op.20 (Evers, Carl)
- Piano Trio No.2, Op.111 (Marschner, Heinrich)
- Piano Trio No.3, Op.121 (Marschner, Heinrich)
- Piano Trio No.4, Op.59 (Mayseder, Joseph)
- Polonaise from 'Lucrezia Borgia' (Dietrich, Maurice)
- Portefeuille de musique, Op.20 (Kullak, Theodor)
- Sleeping I Dreamed Love (Hewitt, John Hill)
- Souvenir de Boulogne, Op.48 (Bériot, Charles-Auguste de)
- String Quartet No.1, Op.75 (Lachner, Franz Paul)
- String Quartet No.2, Op.76 (Lachner, Franz Paul)
- String Quartet No.3, Op.77 (Lachner, Franz Paul)
- String Quartet No.4, Op.14 (Burgmüller, Norbert)