The list below includes all pages with printed scores published in the year 1843. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the exact year as 1843.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published in 1843"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Grand Quatuor, Op.6 (Boom, Jan van)
- Grand Sonata No.2, Op.22 (Onslow, George)
- Grande Fantaisie No.1, Op.13 (Kullak, Theodor)
- Grande valse de Bravoure, Op.40 (Panofka, Heinrich)
- Grosses Duo, Op.3 (Krug, Gustav)
- Pensées fugitives (Ernst, Heinrich Wilhelm)
- Piano Concerto No.4, Op.131 (Herz, Henri)
- Piano Quartet, Op.1 (Nottebohm, Gustav)
- Piano Sonata No.11, Op.730 (Czerny, Carl)
- Piano Sonata, Op.12 (Evers, Carl)
- Piano Trio No.1, Op.11 (Fesca, Alexander)
- Piano Trio No.1, Op.12 (Leonhard, Julius Emil)
- Piano Trio No.2, Op.123 (Spohr, Louis)
- Piano Trio No.2, Op.32 (Rosenhain, Jacob)
- Piano Trio No.3, Op.58 (Mayseder, Joseph)
- Piano Trio, Op.10 (Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik)
- Silken Bands (Peters, William Cumming)
- Souvenirs du ballet 'La jolie fille de Gand' d'Adolphe Adam, Op.45 (Rosellen, Henri)
- String Quartet No.2, Op.41 No.2 (Schumann, Robert)
- String Quartet No.2, Op.76 (Lachner, Franz Paul)
- String Quartet No.3, Op.41 No.3 (Schumann, Robert)
- String Quartet, Op.8 (Reichel, Adolf)
- Symphony No.7, Op.121 (Spohr, Louis)