The list below includes all pages in which there are items published by George Willig. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the publisher as George Willig.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published by George Willig"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- The Battle of Buena Vista, Op.101 (Grobe, Charles)
- The Betrothed (Hewitt, John Hill)
- The Bugle Horn (Hewitt, John Hill)
- The favorite Swiss waltz with variations (Moran, Peter K.)
- The Gipsey's Serenade (Allan, Edward)
- The Lake Spirit's Song (Hewitt, John Hill)
- The Light Canoe (Hewitt, John Hill)
- The Loved One (Hewitt, John Hill)
- The Oakland Waltzes (Schmitz, Adolph)
- The Oddfellow's March (Hewitt, John Hill)
- The Rose, Op.16 (Lenschow, Charles)
- The Sea Bird (Hewitt, John Hill)
- The Whig Rally (Hewitt, John Hill)
- There's Love for You & Me (Hewitt, John Hill)