Category:Scores published by Church
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
The list below includes all pages in which there are items published by Church. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the publisher as Church.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published by Church"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- The Half-ring Moon (Harris, Victor)
- The Hills of Kerry (Speaks, Oley)
- The Imperial Method for the Double-Bass (Mollenhauer, Eduard)
- The Kneisel Collection (Kneisel, Franz)
- The Little Bird (Wells, Jack)
- The Man in the Moon (De Koven, Reginald)
- The Month of March (Macfarlane, Will C.)
- The Nativity (Stewart, Humphrey John)
- The Night Has a Thousand Eyes (Speaks, Oley)
- The Other Side o' Jordan (Hawley, Charles Beach)
- The Prayer Perfect (Russell, Alexander)
- The Raven (Heinrich, Max)
- The Silver Rose (Lehmann, Liza)
- The Story of a Musical Life (Root, George Frederick)
- The True Singing School Text Book (Johnson, Artemas Nixon)
- The Unwelcome Guest, Op.38 (Weld, Arthur)
- The Wedding Day (Edwards, Julian)
- The Wind that Shakes the Barley (Claassen, Arthur)