(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Schröder, Carl.)
:For other composers named Schröder (Schroeder), see Schröder (disambiguation).
Carl Schröder (18 December 1848 — 22 September 1935)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Karl Schröder II, Carl Schroeder, Carl Adolf Heinrich Friedrich Schroeder
✕ Show works by type/instrument
- N.B. The composer’s father, Karl Schröder (I, 1817–1890) was a violinist who may also have prepared editorial editions. Some caution should be exercised if “Carl Schroeder/Schröder/Karl Schroder/...” is listed as the editor; there may be some reason to believe this is the father and not the son.
Pages in category "Schröder, Carl/Editor"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Cello Concerto No.4, Op.7 (Romberg, Bernhard)
- Cello Concerto No.5, Op.30 (Romberg, Bernhard)
- Cello Concerto, Op.45 (Molique, Bernhard)
- 6 Cello Duos, W 4.37-42 (Viotti, Giovanni Battista)
- Cello Sonata in D major (Galuppi, Baldassare)
- Cello Sonata in D minor (Galeotti, Stefano)
- Cello Sonata in F major (Berteau, Martin)