(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Schröder, Carl.)
:For other composers named Schröder (Schroeder), see Schröder (disambiguation).
Carl Schröder (18 December 1848 — 22 September 1935)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Karl Schröder II, Carl Schroeder, Carl Adolf Heinrich Friedrich Schroeder
✕ Show works by type/instrument
- N.B. The composer’s father, Karl Schröder (I, 1817–1890) was a violinist who may also have prepared editorial editions. Some caution should be exercised if “Carl Schroeder/Schröder/Karl Schroder/...” is listed as the editor; there may be some reason to believe this is the father and not the son.
Pages in category "Schröder, Carl/Arranger"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Cello Concerto No.1 in C major (Arnold, Johann Gottfried)
- Cello Concerto No.3 in F major (Arnold, Johann Gottfried)
- Cello Concerto No.8, Op.48 (Romberg, Bernhard)
- Cello Concerto No.10, Op.75 (Romberg, Bernhard)
- 6 Cello Duos, W 4.37-42 (Viotti, Giovanni Battista)
- Cello Sonata in A major, G.4 (Boccherini, Luigi)
- Cello Sonata in A major (Pasqualino de Marzi, Peter)
- Cello Sonata in A minor (Bononcini, Giovanni)
- Cello Sonata in A minor (Martini, Giovanni Battista)
- Cello Sonata in B-flat major (Gasparini, Quirino)
- Cello Sonata in C major, Op.40 No.1 (Bréval, Jean-Baptiste)
- Cello Sonata in D minor (Gasparini, Quirino)
- Cello Sonata in G major (Vandini, Antonio)
- Cello Sonata No.1 in A major (Lanzetti, Salvatore)
- Cello Sonata No.2 in G major (Lanzetti, Salvatore)
- 6 Cello Sonatas, Op.1 (Marcello, Benedetto)