Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
The list below includes all pages in the category "Musicals". The musical is a 20th-century genre of dramatic works interspersed with musical numbers. See also Operettas, Comic operas.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Musicals"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.
- The Maid of Arran (Baum, L. Frank)
- The Man from China (Bratton, John Walter)
- The Man from Now (Klein, Manuel)
- The Man from Where (Clark, Kenneth S.)
- The Man in the Moon (De Koven, Reginald)
- The Medal and the Maid (Jones, Sidney)
- Morocco Bound (Carr, Frank Osmond)
- The Motor Girl (Edwards, Julian)
- Mozart (Hahn, Reynaldo)
- Mr. Pickwick (Klein, Manuel)
- Mr. Popple of Ippleton (Rubens, Paul Alfred)
- Sally (Kern, Jerome)
- San Toy (Jones, Sidney)
- The School Girl (Stuart, Leslie)
- The Shop Girl (Caryll, Ivan)
- Show Boat (Kern, Jerome)
- The Social Whirl (Kerker, Gustave)
- A Southern Maid (Fraser-Simson, Harold)
- The Strange Adventures of Jack and the Beanstalk (Sloane, Alfred Baldwin)
- The Strollers (Engländer, Ludwig)
- The Sultan of Sulu (Wathall, Alfred George)