IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Manger, Bernhard.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1923. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Bernhard Manger (b. 12 July 1953)
- Detailed biography: None given
- Recordings: None given
Pages in category "Manger, Bernhard/Arranger"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Baryton Trio in A major, Hob.XI:108 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Baryton Trio in D major, Hob.XI:106 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Baryton Trio in D major, Hob.XI:107 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Baryton Trio in D major, Hob.XI:120 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Baryton Trio in G major, Hob.XI:111 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Baryton Trio in G major, Hob.XI:116 (Haydn, Joseph)
- 10 Pièces mignonnes, Op.77 (Moszkowski, Moritz)
- Präludien und Fugen für Violine solo, Op.131a (Reger, Max)
- Prelude and Fugue in B minor, BWV 869 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in B-flat major, BWV 866 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in C minor, BWV 847 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in E major, BWV 854 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in E-flat minor, BWV 853 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)